We're looking for a great working student to join our Engineering team and help us to transform our ideas into great products. Our offices are base in a great locations in Berlin and Vienna.
About the job:
In this role, you will work on our foundation building blocks within a company experiencing exponential growth and rapid-fire product roll-outs. You will develop a suite of scalable services. You will make key technical decisions and design choices, as well as writing amazing code, and you’ll provide advice and support to more junior engineers.
We expect and encourage you to learn, grow and take on ever more ambitious challenges as the company and team scales. This role is as technically demanding as it gets; if you’re interested in tackling a real challenge, this is the job.
• Some experience in either web, mobile or backend development
• Ability to learn quickly
• Basic understanding of UX/UI design
• You are fluent in English and/or German
• DIY attitude
• Experience in mobile development is a big plus (iOS, Android)
Taking into consideration know-how and way how the problem can be solved we are picking always the best tools which will help us achieve our goals.
Here is our standard set of tools which we are dealing with daily basis:
• Ruby On Rails
• Pivotal Tracker
• Gain first-hand experience in a fast-growing startup
• Become an integral part of our development team and learn from the best
• Independently work on your own projects